Once you’re in the know about Alice Lane, we aim to make it as accessible as possible to you. Visitors use a simple paper ticket system. Parking entrances can be accessed from:
Alice lane Building 1 is accessed from Fredman Drive
Alice lane Building 2 is accessed from Alice Lane
Alice lane Building 3 is accessed from 5th street
*Super basement accessible from any entrance.
How to manage a lost parking ticket
- Report to the Interpark office at the Alice Lane building 1 entrance on P-4 (entrance on Fredman Drive.)
- Complete a short vetting document
- Pay the R100 lost-ticket fee
- For your protection, security will help with your vehicle ownership validation
- Your validated ticket from the parking office will enable you to exit our oasis
Retail tenants occupy the branded bays on P-2, and retail visitors access the parking via the 5th Street entrance, as well as the general entrances off Alice Lane and Fredman Drive.
Parking office contacts
Interpark manages Alice Lane’s daily paid and visitor parking.